The experiment hinges on the long-term existence of this blog, so hopefully blogger, or some archive thereof, will be around for years to come. So let me explain, should this blog last through the ages, I am assuming that future generations will still possess the technology to view webpages as we know them and at some stage subsequent to the creation of time travel technology an individual/collective with access to the technology will read this post and consequently act upon it.
So if an individual/collective from the future should read this post please travel back in time to one of the times and locations listed below.
Should no visitor from the future make a trip back to this time period it will prove 3 things.
- Blogger has not lasted through the ages and this is a fruitless diversion from the monotony of every day life. Also we should all sue Blogger for no longer hosting our blogs.
- Time travel is not possible, in any time period. As if it was possible, surely some adventerous time cowboy would travel back to interview me and give me a next generation i-pod.
- People in the future are lazy bastards who don't want to see me proved right because perhaps I become over-lord of the planet and oversee the destruction of Australia before being overthrown by Daly in a bloody, manga-esque insurrection.
Should a traveller appear at one of the times and locations defined below it will prove that I am, indeed, a legend.
To give this experiment the greatest chance of success I am going to propose a number of dates and locations to which the time traveller can return. They are:
- Friday April 15th 2005 at 9.00 am GMT. Location: Limerick Institute of Technology, Moylish Park, Limerick, Ireland. Room: 8A-508.
- Monday April 18th 2005 at 11.55 am GMT. Location: Main entrance of afore mentioned Institute, standing slightlty to the left of the revolving door.
- Thursday June 9th 2005 at 7.30 pm GMT. Location: On stage with "Destinys Child", Lansdowne Stadium, Lansdowne Road, Dublin, Ireland.
Fo ease of recognition I would appreciate if the time traveller would wear a purple shell suit and colour their hair blue. Failing that, just arrive naked. Nudity is perfectly acceptable in our time. I thank you in advance, far in advance, for your cooperation.