Sunday, May 22, 2005

Chicken/Egg

Last night, I’m pretty sure I died.
What?
Yea, I didn’t fall asleep… I died and in the morning I woke up like I was asleep, but I had died. I know it.
Shut the fuck up.
No, no, no. I did, I remember experiencing it, not dreaming anything but experiencing it, like right now. The exact same feeling as experiencing now, but I experienced death.

What was it like?
Nothing.
What?
It… I was experiencing nothing. Not black, don’t think I just floated around black. Black is black, not nothing. I was something in nothing, like at the start of the universe… or maybe at the end.
What are you talking about? Fucking dying. You’re full of shit. Just shut up and go back to work.
No. This is important. After death, there is nothing. I saw that last night.
You didn’t fucking die. You don’t wake up when you die. Your dead and that’s it. So shut the fuck up. You just dreamt it. Alright!

Fine… Shit. Sorry.

Look, I just don’t like you talking about that kind of crap. It freaks me out… I mean, if there isn’t a Heaven or a Hell then what’s the point of living… right? I mean… I mean what would it matter if I just threw you off the side of this building? If I just killed you? What would it matter? … I mean… There must be something.

Yeah, you’re probably right. I just dreamt it. Let’s get back to work.
Yeah.

17 comments:

  1. This isn't much good for anything.
    I just wanted to take something out of my head after trying to put so much in... is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, I am fucked! I keep thinking of that bit in The Big Lebowski when John Goodman smashes up the corvette with a baseball and keeps shouting "This is what happens when you fuck someone is the ass!". Yeah, well I'm that fucking corvette and Marketing Communications is John Goodman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amusingly Rob, this post just totally nerfed one of mine.

    Fuck you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and phant "titts" is spelled with one "t", so it should have been "tits", you phucker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!

    If you're going to be a perv lern to speel.

    cum on peple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, thats like sayin, HAHAHA, u can't walk properly cuz u have no legs...
    IM DYSLEXIX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DYSLEXIC I MEAN! FUCK YE CUNTS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ye all really and remember as the wise Andrea Corr once sang

    "Your forgiven, but not forgotten"

    IAN, don't taint myspace! Those girls LOVE ME, That on kelly thinks Im gonna b a P.I.M.P. soon with all my new friends, and with comments lik the ones u left will scare them away!

    Phucker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I will scare them away before you can pollute their young, innocent minds. And let none of us forget that I am also dyslexic. Motherphucker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ian has his own throng of female followers. You should be wary of him. He's a beast

    ReplyDelete