Friday, May 06, 2005

A list of famous people whose first or last name begins with "T"

This has been a true labour of love for me, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed compiling it.

Tom Hanks
Tony Bennet
Thomas Jefferson
Tom Brokaw
Tim Roth
Terri Hatcher
Taylor Hawkins
Quentin Tarantino
Tom Cruise
Tim Robbins
Justin Timberlake
Elizabeth Taylor
Tom Petty
Takeshi Miike
Tim Curry
Tom Waits
Verne Troyer
Thora Birch
Liv Tyler
Charlize Theron
Uma Thurman
Takeshi Kitano
Tom Jones
Tracey Ullman
Tiffani Thiessen
Tom Sizemore
Tommy Lee Jones
Tim Allen
Terry Jones
Terry Gilliam
Tea Leone

And of course The Rock.

5 comments:

  1. TOM WAITS >> *swwoonnnnssss*


    (yes I am that much of a nut. Once at a concert the singer mention Tom's name and I squealed TOM! at the top of my voice. Embarassed the hell out of my friend. She no longer speak to me but for different reasons.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I happen to be listening to Tom Petty right now. You're 2 for 2 today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome, I just hope I dont start free fallin' anytime soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gain kudos for Takashi Kitano, Thora Birch, Terry Gilliam and Tim Robbins.

    ReplyDelete