Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Indefinite Hiatus

For a time, I will not be posting anymore delicious slices of life. At least, none that are my own. You see, I am taking time out from writing to ingest information instead of regurgitating it. This break could last anywhere between a day to a month or even longer depending on developments, so don't separate your toes with anxiety if you don't see me here for a while.
But, if you awaken one dusty morning with a burning sensation that will only be reduced with a dose of me, then feel free to check the archives for past accomplishments. Stick your finger deep in the piles of shit and wiggle it around with zeal and you should find a precious gem that will sparkle in the sun.

5 comments:

  1. don't stop now, we live to read your increasingly disturbing yet strangely familar stories. really though anything to stop david addison form inflicting his arty farty crap on us poor simple country folk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree with anything the previous callers said, Oprah.

    Suffice to say, you'd better be reading our shit - and commenting for a change - in the time that you're taking this self-imposed clitoris rest of yours.

    P.S. Despite the sincerity of my words, albeit at the risk of having my head blown off by the bagel-toting American wad of cash sitting beside me, I will miss something about you: perhaps your humour, perhaps your hair. Perhaps it's not you that I'll miss but the memory of you.

    P.P.S. It's beginning to sound like a Cure song, so I'll finish with: Don't go! Don't leave now, now, now. While the sun shines. Stick around and laugh a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob. link away you crazy linking thunderfucker.

    ReplyDelete