Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Message

Current mood: Dragon

And in the heat of the moment I type quickly and haphazardly, desperatly attemping to give form to the inspiration that just hit. Sweat builds on my brow and droplets creep down the arch of my nose. My fingers tap dance across the keyboard sure of their objective but unsure of their footing. Mistakes are made and corrected but some will slip through.
In my blood I can feel joy flowing with red & white cells, my idea emerging on the monitor fully formed and beautifully constructed. The composition alone is something that would stir up youthful memories of love in old men. The tongue bounces across the teeth, almost wistfully, as you read the prose. The back of your neck shivers with excitment and accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment