Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh Fuck It.

I can't write for shit today. College raped my body, mind and soul today. Today saw the end of a long, gruelling, infuriating process. I wish I could be more articulate. This is a totally fucking shit post. Maybe I won't even post it....aww fuck it. I can post, I can shout, having the time of my life. See that girl, watch that scene digging the posting queen.

Meehan Amendment:

I will not be posting for a while as I too am fucked. It was revealed to me as I arrived home from college that a friend of the family has died, so now I have a funeral to attend to. Around that funeral I must study for fucking Christmas exams. If Christmas is so great, why do I have exams?
I'm fucking miserable too.
So, don't expect me to post anything, comment on anything or fucking be a nice and reasonable member of society for the next two weeks. After that, I swear I'll fucking post something... probably (and finally) dealing with some taboos.
Signing off. Click.

3 comments:

  1. This took me almost 20 minutes. Fucking FedEx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spent 20 minutes fucking Fed-Ex?

    At least you come quicker than they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they charge much for handling your package?

    ReplyDelete