Thursday, December 01, 2005

Schism

"Ok, Mr Daly, tell me what's on your mind.
"Daly's not here right now."
"Who am I speaking to? Is this The Rage?"
"..."
"I take it, it is."
"..."
"Tell me, The Rage, what has brought out these feelings of anger in you?"
"Ashley Judd"
"Why, what has she done?"
"She's really hot and reportedly highly intelligent, but she's rubbish... I'm torn. And I can't reconcile the two parts of my mind."
"Aah, I see."

"..."

"..."

"Well, are you going to say something?"
"I'm sorry The Rage, I can't help you. I'm quite annoyed over that myself, now that you mention it.
"Fucking quack."
"There's no need for that."
"I know. Apologies."

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can relate to this. God damn that Ashley Judd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most men can relate to this.

    Or at least, the men who value skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley Judd is... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

    Hmm... Wonder how that last bit will appear on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley Judd is annoying.

    Skill means 'Spazzy Kid In Lezzie Land'

    That's how I feel when I think about lovely Ashley.

    She could be Jessica Albas mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UTMG has given me a wicked mental image.

    WTF is wrong with older women who look after themselves better than most women half their age? Throw Diane Lane into the same bed and you won't see me for weeks. Fucken months even, man.

    Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's testing whether somethings gotta give with that monosyllabic genius Reeves, so kudis too her

    It is a nice image isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what you're saying is that Vic Reeves is doing Ashley Judd? Man, I am so far out of the loop it's like Staightsville over hyar.

    Belinda Carlisle was my biggest ever 'older woman' crush.

    ReplyDelete