Monday, May 29, 2006

A brief note about relaxation.

With the exams over I'm taking some time out and I am so fucking relaxed it's unreal. God damn. I feel like a different person.

Anway, the reason for this lovely little post is this; I was reading about this dude, Greg Valentino. Remember him Mike? He was juicing for six years up to point the photo below was taken, and even went to jail for it. He went cold turkey in jail and couldn't get a hard on for a full year. He's a hated figure in the world of bodybuilding and an all round laughing stock. But he's got a sense of humour about it... so that makes it ok. Sort of.



I don't even know what to say about this.

Edit: I'd also like to take this moment to inform loyal readers that Lennon and McDonalds has not posthumously turned into some sort of picture board for genetic freaks. This post originates ages ago when we saw this monstrosity on TV.

Coming across him again on the intarweb called for a post on the blog.

7 comments:

  1. So was X-Men 3 any good. I hear its opening weekend figures were enormous and that number 4 is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what to say about it.


    'ha ha ha! look at the freak who got hung up on the size of his biceps'

    There's one in every gym. Not like this though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he's a bit odd. He's actually only five and a half feet tall aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I saw this crazy fucker in a picture ages ago but thought someone had photoshop'd the shit out of it. Jesus.

    I bet he has a tiny cock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. X-Men 3, much like the picture of this dude, was gay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crap.

    Shame Singer jumped ship for the Superman job. Maybe it would have been better if he had stayed.

    ReplyDelete