Monday, May 22, 2006

He's Invisbly Touching Himself

Back for another round. I'm glad to see you all turned out to comment in the last post. I'm proud of you all. You're like the children I didn't drown.

It's still important to note that this blog is in fact still dead. Yes, its continued activity can be be seen as proof of the existence of the undead. All it needs now is some shades, and the transformation is complete.

So what's this post about then? I'll tell you what it's about. It's about what I want to be when I grow up. When I'm thirty I want to be Richard Sandrak when he was six.

Noble.




Look at the fucking cut-offs. Look at them.

12 comments:

  1. Make sure you black out the windows of this blog so that you can drive it into town without burning up in the sunlight....

    As for that kid, he makes Bam-Bam look well adjusted.

    I saw a doc about his deeply disturbing mother. Watch him fall foul of crippling arthiritis at the age of 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of page from a blog that they pull up on Law and Order: SVU after the kid is found muggered. (Murdered+buggered)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to Law and Order SVU dicktectives:

    I AM not GOING TO KILL RICHARD SANDRAK. He'S tOO much of a legeNd, and I want to be him when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daly did you see the new international superman trailer. I have it halfway downloaded and I'm afraid that it may make the film look totally MEGA. Thats right, its fucking on!! Woooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this was the eighties, he'd be president of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, if only it was the fucking eighties. Jesus, he'd be in every fucking film ever.

    As for Superman, I'm resigned to it being shite. When's it out on DVD?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take back what I said about it being good. The trailer is shit. Thats right, its fucking off again. Wooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps they should have enlisted this musclebound boy to play supes' arch nemesis.

    That would be truly disgraceful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Disgraceful? Or disgracefully good?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll leave that up to Brian Singer to decide when I pitch the idea to him for Superman II

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll tell you something, I wish I could invisibly touch myself - exams would have been mega.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He needs a new head. The one he's got looks like it's taken the impact of many an asteroid.

    I saw that doco as well, Ultra Toaster. The only thing that scared - and scarred - me more was a doco on Damir Dokic.

    ReplyDelete