Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fuck it all anyway.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. And even more fuck.

I'm fucking annoyed. I am going to drag the artistic, philosophical tone of this blog down into the shit stained gutter.

Fuck sake. I realised something just a few moments ago - I haven't been really annoyed or angry in over 3 months. That's a pretty long time to go wihout some jumped up fucker dumping shit on you.

People are fucking dumb. Jesus. Why can't people just be straight up and honest? Why? Because then I would be able to do my job properly and make clear, rational and effective decisions. But no fucking way! It would be too much to ask, wouldn't it?

Well meaning motherfuckers.

What a totally ignominious return to blogging this has been. Fuck sake.

Where's that bastard can of coke I bought?

6 comments:

  1. Woo. Top stuff Ian. People really are annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want "Straight-up/honest?"

    Go read moi's lill' blog.

    You'll get world class HONEST, honestly.

    Just remember.....it ain't much of a world.

    Groovy blog you got.

    Stay on Groovin' Safari,
    TOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it turns out, the can of coke was in the fridge. Jurassic Park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tor sounds like a bit of a demi-god... *chuckles*.
    To check out his blog I go...

    Also, more posts Ian please. This blog needs some honest bitching.

    ReplyDelete