I was thinking today. Some may even say that I was reflecting. Some more might even say that I was being introspectively reflective. But those people are just retards.
During this period of reflection I realised a few things.
Over the past 6 months I have not:
- Eaten in McDonalds.
- Been around more than 6 Irish people.
- Seen a cow.
- Seen a sheep.
- Been in a super-market where the labels on both the aisles and products were in English.
- Seen my house.
- Socialised with my family.
- Watched television for more than a few minutes at a time.
- Ordered Dominos Pizza.
- Been really cold.
- Been attacked by terrorists.
- Met approximately 1,500 new people.
- Decided what I want to do with my life (for the next two years at least)
- Experienced Christmas and New Year in a country where the majority don't actually recognise these holidays.
- Learned how to make chocolate truffles.
- Attended a Screening of "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" that was also attended by Sacha Baren Cohen's mother.