Sunday, January 14, 2007

Punch Face.

“I have a problem.”

“Really? What is it?”

“You.”

“Me?”

“Yes. You.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think you suck. I really, really don’t like you anymore.”

“What are you saying?”

“Duh. Are you deaf? I don’t fucking like you anymore.”

“Well fuck you then!”

“Yeah, whatever. I’m done and I’m out.”

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going? You can’t just leave like that! Explain this shit.”

“Explain? You are lame. I don’t want to be here anymore. You make me depressed and unhappy and I think you gave me diarrhoea once.”

“Everything gives you diarrhoea.”

“Fuck you! Icebergers don’t.”

“Shut up, you ass. How do I make you depressed?”

“You fucking gave me diarrhoea, mongoloid.”

“I’m Korean!”

“Shut the fuck up!! I told you, I’m out.”

“Don’t take another fucking step. How can you just walk away like this?”

“Aaaahhhh, I need to go to the shitter because you gave me diarrhoea and diarrhoea makes me unhappy and unhappiness leads to depression. I read it in a book. Now pucker up, our passions spent.”

“I read books!”

“So fucking what!? So did Hitler!”

“Oh so now I’m a rascist?”

“No, you’re a fucking mongoloid!”

“I’m KOREAN!!”

“Go eat some dogs then.”

“That’s North Korea.”

“Kim Jong fuck your mother!”

“Real mature, I thought you were different.”

“You gave me diafuckingrrhoea. Shut your damn face. I’m walking away…”

“No! Wait! You can’t! What about the time we played we scrabble?”

“Snurffat isn’t a motherfucking word and I know it! Wooo. Yes, yes.”

“So this is it? You’re throwing everything we worked for away, just like that?”

“Diarrhoea bitch! End of story.”

2 comments:

  1. I was going to leave a racist comment but the current series of Celebrity Big Brother has learned me the truth'um.
    If you are going to be rasist, the show tells me, then be racist around other rasists in a friendly and open atmosphere. Those assholes who believe in equality treat racists as second class citizens they do. And that is sad.
    Sad and wrong.

    Otherwise, this dialogue has opened my eyes to the inherent differences in cultures that can never be surmounted. Insurmountable, one might say.
    Until post-humans rule the plant in uniform monocracy, there will always be chasms.
    Chasms, I recognise you.

    At least that is what I have learned from Big Brother and the related coverage on Sky News. Opened my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. All racists are bastards.

    Is that a racistist statement?

    ReplyDelete