Friday, July 20, 2007

Fwd: Chat with Ian Hamilton

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Hamilton
Date: Oct 22, 2006 3:55 PM
Subject: Chat with Ian Hamilton
To: Robert Meehan

3:55 PM me: Hamilton you shit beast, are you on?
3:56 PM dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
3:57 PM dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
dead babies
Okay, anyway, when you can, could you reply to that e-mail... I would like your opinions.

3 comments:

  1. How come I have no recollection of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electro-shock therapy?
    Stay away from the light.

    It happened anyway. I sent this straight from gmail. I was testing that feature, where you can e-mail blogger your post. It worked like a charm. A magical charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get some of those dead babies?

    I'm running low.

    ReplyDelete