Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Most Amazing Thing Happened Today

Current mood: Delusional

I looked my enemies in the eye and said to them.
"I am not the one you should project your hate upon. Your fists may make my face swell like ripening fruit, and blood may drip from my cuts but your souls will forever be poisoned until you see the truth. You are bullys and it is not your fault. You are not to blame. Your parents have raised you wrong."
I looked to Jimmy the lead thug.
"You father is an alcoholic."
To Petr, the Russian immigrent, fallen in with a bad crowd.
"Petr, you came from a poor country, knowing little english and you ended up friends with these animals. Come away with me and I'll teach you the pleasures of life."
And finally to Suzanne, Jimmy's lesbian sister.
"The gas works are open Friday night for lesbians. Go there and find a mate to love."
And they let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment