Thursday, July 21, 2005

A MySpace Conversation – You’re In…

Robert
... But only on a trial basis. Even at 12 friends I already have too many I don't talk to.

DarkAngel83
mmm...ok??
So what I gotta do to stay on ur friends list then??
Any1 ever tell u you look kinda like the phantom of the opera?

Robert
To stay on my friend’s list you have to put up with incessant, childish messages from me, and then reply with the same patience and humour people normally reserve for five year olds with too many questions.

People normally say I look like a clay gollum. But I like your suggestion better. More romantic than lonely.

DarkAngel83
Hmmmmmmmmmm...childish...
well considering I actually have a 5 year old brother I think I can manage it.....

Robert
Also, you reply quickly, which I like. Man, waiting for friends to reply is a waste of time... sometimes I wish MySpace was more instant.

DarkAngel83
Yeah but what can u do...not everybody has a stupid amount of time to spend arsin around on this thing!!!
I do!

Robert
Three cheers.
Yea, I spend most of my time here as well. Writing crap for my blog, which I advise you to check out if only to understand who you are talking to a little better.

DarkAngel83
lol I will indeed when I’ve more time...
tryin to finish up for the day.... ain’t goin too well

Robert
Finish up what... washing dishes.... washing clothes.... erm.... washing orphans.... washing something, I bet.

DarkAngel83
Doin what little bit of work I started today actually but if I washed it the paper'd dissolve wouldn't it!!!???

Robert
Well, It'd get soggy, no doubt. No doubt.
So, paper work is what you dig.
I once new a girl into that shit... never again I said.
But here we are.

DarkAngel83
Indeed, it would seem that way alright...

Robert
Yeah, personally, I like kittens... more than paper...

You know. Kitten work.

DarkAngel83
yeah...I get ya...
kitten work.... hmmmmm
kinda smelly though..... wet fur ain’t nice

Robert
Well you know, when they maw and whine in my face, they are easier to throw away than paper... Paper kinda goes a foot, then floats about only to land at your feet....

Kittens have mass.

DarkAngel83
Never thought of it that way...but a very valid point

Robert
Yeah... and that's why I prefer kitten to paper.

DarkAngel83
Yeah.... 7 out of 10 mums preferred it.... lol

Robert
I know my mother does.
She never said it with words, but with a look in her eyes when I gave her a kitten for her birthday. It was a look that said... "I'm glad this isn't paper."

DarkAngel83
I know the feeling...paper just never does it..
U'd be outcast!!!

Robert
Yeah, my mother would send me away to a convent to become a nun....
She'd say at the door, as I got into the horse drawn carriage:
"I wanted a fucking kitten."
And I'd close the door and her last words to me would be:
"Now schgoan, hep."

A great woman.

10 comments:

  1. Just checked out her profile. She seems to be some hot chick. Way to go, Rob!!
    Did you listen to that new JN track (it's on the LJ community). It goes on for 15 min. Mind-blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, whats the name... I downloaded a live track of hers that is meant to blow minds but never got around to listening to it... really long, it were...

    called something like cosmiopia....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and did you read the conversation?... I though it was really funny for an debut chat between too new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was, quite. :)
    Cosmia must be the track you're refering to. It's about 8 min. long. Honestly, it's good stuff. The 15-min. epic has no name for the moment, it just encompasses several new tracks, like 'Be A Woman' and 'Only Skin'.

    I'm a geek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosmiopio.... cosmic short sightedness. I hear God suffered from it when he created the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. My space has a lot of naziesk rules. And Rob is one demanding friend, if you take too long to come back to him or if your answer is not to his liking then BAM off the friends list for you. Rob I am beginning to see you in a much darker light!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm an evil son of a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s quiet a potty mouth you got there. You do realise what you just called your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  9. BAM! Spicy friend list. BAM! Spicy bitch mother! BAM! Spicy........something......

    ReplyDelete