Sunday, March 27, 2005

Last Nights Conversation

#1
I had a weird dream last night.
#2
Yeah?
#1
Yeah, do you want to hear about it?
#2
Heh, well, no. But go on anyway.
#1
Okay, I'll keep it short.
#2
Cool.
#1
Okay, It was my brother and me in the back of a car with my mother driving. We were going to Dublin. It was like the trips we used to take when we were kids. Anyway, we were on the outskirts of Dublin when my brother and I got out of the car; we were parked up on the side of a motorway. We were going to walk to one of the big shopping centres Dublin has, like Liffey Valley or the Square which, in my dream, was across a large field. We had done it before so it was okay. But, some travellors were pulled up on the side of the road where we were going to cross the field.
#2
Oh?
#1
Yeah, Oh. Anyway, We started across their, like, camp. Which was more like a shanty town, in my dream. With galvanise walls and shit. All of a sudden, some young tough looking fucker with a big ring, gold chains, dirty blue Nike jumper, came over to me and hit me.
#2
Hit you? What did you do?
#1
Well, here's the thing. My dream cut to, like, years later when me and my brother were older. Not too long, mind. Only three or four years. Me and my brother were doing the same thing. Crossing the field to get to the shopping centre and the travellers were still there but I was ready to fight. I was all angry looking and shit. Me and my brother had our backs to each other and were walking in circles in the direction of the shopping centre. We were almost there when this middle-aged, bald, dirty, fat man came up behind us. I was all prepared and shit and so, I stopped to let him pass. But he stopped as well and got into a fight stance. Now here's the weird dream bit. At the same time, my bottom teeth were locked against my top teeth. They were pressing really hard and I couldn't move them apart from each other. I was afraid my teeth would explode out of my head or break or something.
#2
Huh, that's disgusting.
#1
Yeah, I had to drag my bottom teeth down across my top teeth to seperate them, you know, in my dream. But this fat dude took a swing at me, anyway. And I dodged it.
#2
Yeah, then what?
#1
Then nothing. That's the end. Although, I think I won the fight.
#2
That was crap.

1 comment:

  1. Is it supposed to be Comversation? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete