Monday, April 25, 2005

Quote list the first.

Here is a list of some of my all time favourite movie and TV quotes. The list is not yet complete but it's late so I will be posting additional quotes some other time, when my brain is more willing to cooperate. I hope you enjoy what I have here though, also I will be accepting submissions so if you have any quotes you would like to see in future editions of the list just leave it in the comment box or drop me an e-mail (myblogenator@gmail.com). Oh and Rob, don't go overboard.

Currently the Viet Cong, I mean Homers, are occupying these areas.
· Random General in Tree House of Horror 13. The Simpsons

“What the fuck you gonna do with that?”
“I’m taking you out yahoo”
· Dialogue between Bo Catlett (Delroy Lindo) and Yayo Portillo (Jacob Vargas). Get Shorty. (Bo Cartlett had just produced a pistol and levelled it at Yayo Portilla)


“I’m just a little eager to get up there and whoop ET’s ass”
· Captain Steven Hiller (Will Smith). Independence Day

“Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!”
· Pvt. W. Hudson (Bill Paxton). Aliens

“In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”
· Tony Montana (Al Pacino). Scarface

“It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a lower-middle class Irish family.”
· Tom Tucker (Seth MacFarlane). Family Guy

Hey, give me back my sock, you goat bastard.
· Peter Griffin (Seth MacFarlane). Family Guy

“Loneliness and cheese-burgers are not a good mix”
· Comic Book Guy (Hank Azaria). The Simpsons

“I pity the fool who didn’t bring an envelope to this bar mitzvah”.
· Mr. T. The Simpsons

“Duffman says a lot of things! Oh yeah!”
· Duffman (Hank Azaria). The Simpsons

“New feelings welling up in Duffman. What would Jesus do?”
· Duffman (Hank Azaria). The Simpsons

“Duffman is gyrating in the direction of the problem”
· Duffman (Hank Azaria). The Simpsons

“They say the fucking smog is the fucking reason you have such beautiful fucking sunsets.”
· Ray Barbone (Denis Farina). Get Shorty

“If you screw up just this much, you’ll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!”
· Stinger (James Tolkan). Top Gun

“If he pulls a knife, you pull a gun. If he sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That’s the Chicago way.”
· Jim Malone (Sean Connery). The Untouchables

“Lunch is for wimps.”
· Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas). Wall Street.

“Waste the motherfuckers!”
· Colonel Terry L. Childers (Samuel L. Jackson). Rules of Engagement.

“Take a supercoated leap of the end of my dick you cock-juggling thundercunt!”
· Hannibal King (Ryan Reynolds). Blade Trinity

“2 wings, 6 legs, 16 eyes but I still beat the fucker.”
· Scalper (Billy Connoly). An Everlasting Piece.

Lesbians! You guys are so cool man! Hey lesbos! How's it hangin?
· Cliff O’Malley (Lochlyn Munro). Dead man on campus.

"My name is Cliff brother of Joe, I got me some crack now I want me some ho, let me hear you say yeah"
· Cliff O’Malley (Lochlyn Munro). Dead Man on Campus

"I live in a Frat House, right? And these fuckers wanna kick me out for not observing quiet hour! Well, they can suck my quiet cock!
· Cliff O’Malley (Lochlyn Munro). Dead Man on Campus


"Attempted vehiclular manslaughter... whatever the fuck that means!"
· Cliff O’Malley (Lochlyn Munro). Dead Man on Campus

7 comments:

  1. Jesus Ian, how about you go watch some good fucking movies before compiling a list like this.

    You should include the entire script of Predator in this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predator! How the fuck did I forget Predator? I've already started on list number 2. Oh and Daly fuck off back to your cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need Futurama quotes.

    Bender: (Bender is my hero so I would sy anything he says is great but these will do for now
    )
    "Do I preach to you while you're lying stoned in the gutter? No."
    -
    "You may need to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. By 'devil' I mean robot devil and by 'metaphorically' I mean get your coat."
    --------

    Leela: You know, Zapp, someone out to teach you a lesson.
    Zapp Brannigan: If it's a lesson in love, watch out; I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. And what do I call it, Kif?
    Kif: Ugh, ‘sexlexia.'

    -------------

    Fry:

    "Ugh, it's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's throwing up."

    "Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quotes from the Simpsons are quality. Duffman's a hoot, but pretty much everyone is. Thanks for your quotes as well, Sabi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a good quote but it's not from a movie but a weird barber in Berkeley Ca.

    *Oprah WInfrey show in playing on the TV*

    He points and yells "Lesbians they're all Lesbians!"

    true story. I seemed to go well with your previous Lesbian quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats just plain hilarious. The only way that could be more funny is if it had been a hobo yelling at the TV.

    ReplyDelete