Monday, April 11, 2005

A Spirited Dream I Had One Sweaty Summer Night

I dreamt I woke up around 4 o clock in the morning and decided to go for a walk, which is quite unlike me. So, I walked up the avenue leading from my house to the road. When I got to the highest point of our avenue, I saw something in the sky. It was an American military-type plane being attacked by a darker almost blade like plane. The weird thing is how they flew. They moved incredibly slowly, covering no more than a half mile of sky during the minute I was watching them.
The attacking plane fired a missile at the other plane. The missile flew around the front of the fleeing plane and hit the bottom of it causing it to crash and explode just up the road from me. I wanted to go and check it out but my neighbour was coming up his avenue, which in real life runs parallel to mine, in his tractor. To get to the crash site I would have to cross his avenue which in my dream was three lanes wide, with big yellow signs for America on it and fencing between each lane. It was too late to do this, so I had to turn back home before my neighbour spotted me. Unfortunately he did see me, so I got down on all fours and darted like a greyhound across a field. He called out my name but I figured he would think himself crazy later when he thought about what he saw me do.
When I got home, I looked on the Internet and a movie news and reviews site I go to, Joblo, had news of the crash. The reviewer said he should book a plane ticket to Ireland because nothing cool like that ever happens in Canada. So, I go back to bed. When I wake up, in my dream, I ask everyone about the crash but they deny even hearing about it. I was all "I saw it. I saw it". There was no news on Joblo when I check it again. At first, I think there is a government conspiracy, covering up evidence and silencing the internet but then I just realized I dreamt the entire thing... In my dream.

2 comments:

  1. I called my buddy Mike and he checked his dreambook, he says you're gay. Thats why you were crawling on the ground, that represents trying to get away from something and why everyone tried to deny hearing about the accident because youre denying your gayness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello robert, it is M. i too experience strange dreams on a nightly basis.In one dream i had i was using an ice pick to climb a wall made of screaming human beings that had their arms pinioned behind them. I must have been sweating heavily during the night cause when i awakened my boxers wre stuck to me like a skin. Sometimes i dream of you robert.
    An avid fan.
    M

    ReplyDelete