Some of you may remember my post of April 25th 2005, in that post I set out to prove or even disprove the theory that one day time travel will be possible. After much study, research and laziness it is time for an update.
I am mildly disappointed to inform you all that I am 66% certain that time travel will never be a possibility. The magnificient people of the future have one more chance to prove me wrong but this oppurtunity will not present itself untill early June. Come June, if no time traveller appears I will be 99% certain that time travel will never be possible. This leaves a 1% uncertainty factor to account for the theory that at some stage in the future I become supreme overlord of the planet. Noble prize money and hot science chicks, here I come.