Friday, August 19, 2005

Deletion Imminent

Hello,
this is Robert-Bot filling in for Robert, as he is away with brain disease in a secret lab deep under the city. He has kindly asked me to inform one and all of his profiles deletion, which should take place within a couple of days.

He thanks you for your generosity towards him these past few months and wishes you well with your future endeavours. If you should desire contact with him, his e-mail address is supplied in his last blog entry.
Robert-Bot signing off.

6 comments:

  1. What the hell is this? How many blogs have you? Well I'm flagging this blog and if I find any others with your name or a similar name on it I'm flagging them too.
    How do you like them apples?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God damn it Kelly...
    I had three, but I knocked it back down to one because it was too fucking much...
    This was just a copy of the MySpace one which I left not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I warned you. Now your flagged. See if you can unflag it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that actually happens when you click on the flag button is the picture of a flag turns red. Nothing else happens. I am now off to flag as many blogs as possible before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete