Friday, October 21, 2005

Fuck Ninja Gaiden

No, you read that wrong. The title is just a crowd pleaser. It's fucking great. Unfortunately in their wisdom Team Ninja made the Master Ninja Mode an unlockable. That actually was unforseen. I'm very fecking surprised.

Anyway to unlock it I have to play through the game twice, once on Hard then on Very Hard. I'm about two hours in and closing on half-way through on Hard. Though it's quite obviously harder than the original I'm absolutely walking through it. I've died three times, twice was me quite literally walking into people's attacks. The last time I was caught unawares by a new boss attack.

I am pretty disappointed, even though there appears to be lots of new stuff I reckon I'm missing most of it simply because I'm cutting through the legions of hell at the speed of ninja.

8 comments:

  1. This pretty much cancels the Ninja Gaiden challenge. By the time I get to Master Ninja mode i'll have already played through the game fully twice and there'll be no surprises left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck sake... and I had a novella of insults and general shit to sling at you... ruined because of your incompetence... Jesus Daly, you have dissapointed me and my unborn children... fuck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not pleased either.

    Hit me with some of the better ones. Give them some context if you need... ie "If you couldn't get past one bit for ages i'd have said this:"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if that's the best Rob could come up with I'd be surprised. I'd expect bullshit like that from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No... I was lying... I don't have anything.... faggot... hur hur hur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian, I withdraw my last statement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing on Very Hard now. Mission mode is totally kick ring.

    ReplyDelete