Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm Going to Hell. I Know It.

Ian has a lot to pay for posting that insulting, sacrilegious, ignorant article about the Pope. In case you are living under a rock and depend on this blog for news, I can inform you that the Pope is fucking dead and it's Ians fault because he is a shit. Luckily, he'll pay for this faux pas in Hell with the rest of the sinners and America. But this begs the question, where were you when the Pope died? I was in the bathroom fiddling with myself. Oh yeah. But don't worry grandma because I was thinking of the Virgin Mary while I was at it.
Anyway, I dedicate Amen Corners (If Paradise Is) Half as Nice to John Paul II, who was a living saint, until he died. Now, he is one of Gods undead soldiers who will, when the world ends and judgment is upon us, return to scourge the earth of the sinners.

I LOVE YOU, MY POPE.

1 comment:

  1. After all the great shit Ian said about you, you go an diss him in your blog.

    What a dickhead.

    And you've really excelled yourself this time. It's John Paul II not 11. Fuck sake. Roman Numerals are letters, 11 actually means eleven. Where did all the other fuckers come from?

    ReplyDelete