Sunday, June 18, 2006

New Content

Yes, in the grand tradition of our Hollywood overlords, I've decided to add new content to the blog in the form of another post, but without anything in particular to say:

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift was one of the most unbelievable films I've ever seen. I was amazed from start to finish. It certainly changed my preconceptions of what it was going to be like. I walked out out of the cinema once the film was over, and I was already wondering if they were going to make another.

Overall verdict: A film.

3 comments:

  1. Yes.

    I wish to see it too because it looks like it will be the greatest film EVER.

    Somehow I was duped into watching the two prequels at the cinema.

    Needless to say, I was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to be honest UTMG, I enjoyed the first one. It was a decent action movie, for whatever that's worth.

    The second was an absolute fucking disaster. I picked it up on DVD and watched it on my own, and I was still embarassed to be watching it.

    The third was better than the second, but not as good as the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh.

    A guilty pleasure, eh?

    I secretly wish to watch 'Torque' and 'Biker boys' even though I know they will be utter tat.

    ReplyDelete